Our Chaga capsules have a higher potency than similar products on the market, thanks to our Real Dual Extract Technology (Patent Pending). We are the only company in North America with the lab tests to prove that our dual extraction method is the most effective way to extract medicinal ingredients from Chaga. It allows us to produce Chaga capsules that are unparalleled in the market. With 144 references to Chaga on PubMed over the past 12 years, modern research and uses for Chaga are expanding.
Real Dual Extract Technology allows our Chaga capsules to contain twice as many polysaccharides compared to the Lingzhi mushroom (Ganoderma). Through the dual extraction process, our polysaccharide content rose up from 8% to over 50%. The process also condenses the Chaga to create a 5:1 extract concentration ratio, maximizing its medicinal value. This dual extraction process is crucial in retaining phytosterols (which are non-water soluble) such as triterpene and betulinic acid. They have been renowned for influencing the death of cancer cells. These phytosterols also work well in the inhibition against influenza viruses. Studies have also claimed that phytosterols are showing promise against the HIV/HINIvirus.
With our daily use of cell phones and computers, we are increasingly at risk to harmful radiation from micro-electromagnetic waves. No human studies currently exist, but others are raising red flags regarding radiation. One study showed that male rats who were exposed to radiation had cognitive dysfunction and a decreased sperm count. While the effect of radiation is associated with direct damage to human DNA, melanin in Chaga possesses high antioxidant power andgenoprotective effects that help stabilize and repair DNA in the body. Therefore, melanin shows promise to protects us from radiation and other pollutants that we encounter in our daily lives. Chaga contains more Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) than other medicinal mushrooms. It attacks free radicals that intrude our bodies due to pollution by stabilizing our DNA.
These are some of the reasons why it is important for us to start utilizing the bioactive ingredients of Chaga on a daily basis. Medical researchers are beginning to recognize the therapeutic and medicinal value of Chaga’s bioactive medicinal properties. The plethora of beneficial bioactive ingredients only exists in natural fungi. They are rarely found in artificially cultivated mushrooms. This is what makes natural Chaga so valuable. It is one of the most powerful herbs in the world for healing and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Shelf Life: Three Years (if unopened). The product is safe to use for three years but for best effect, the product should be consumed as soon as possible after opening. Typically, our customers finish this product in 1-3 months after opening.
Specification: 90 veggie capsules per bottle, 300 mg per capsule (5:1 Extract Concentration - 300 mg per capsule equivalent to 1500 mg per capsule).
Recommended Use: Source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties. Helps to reduce inflammation. Helps to support liver function. Boosts the immune system and assists the body in fighting viruses.
Recommended Dose: Adults, take 1-2 capsules, once per day for good health maintenance. Additionally, you can take 3-6 capsules in special conditions (Consult your health care practitioner).
North American Lab tested and proved the major bioactive medicinal ingredients:
Polysaccharides - 50.2%,
Beta-Glucan - 15.5%,
Also includes Polyphenols, Phytosterols, Melanin, Chitin Fiber, and etc.
Background on Chaga
In 100 B.C., Chinese Medical Literature referred to Chaga as the "King of Medicinal Fungus." Centuries later, our Canadian Wild Chaga flourishes in a rural, unpolluted environment up in the mountains of northern Canada, far away from any radiation. At first glance, Canadian Wild Chaga looks nothing like a typical mushroom. The burnt, charcoal exterior of Chaga leads you to believe that the mushroom has been engulfed in flames. On the contrary, Chaga thrives in a chilly climate. The black exterior, also known as the sclerotium, is a major source of human-like natural melanin. Chaga is the only medicinal mushroom that contains an abundance of melanin, further flexing its muscle as the "King of Medicinal Fungus."
The natural symbioses between the birch tree and the Chaga fungus allows Chaga to draw precious nutrients from the earth. This makes the Canadian Wild Chaga undoubtedly one of the earth's treasures. It typically takes three to ten years to harvest Canadian Wild Chaga at its proper size.
During the harvesting period, our partners pay close attention to the conservation of our ecosystem, making sure they preserve Chaga for the future. Many people try harvesting Chaga on their own, although a lack of knowledge can be devastating for regrowth of the Chaga. Those who do not harvest the Chaga properly prevent the mushroom from regrowth, rendering it useless for future generations. By preventing damages to the natural ecology as well as the birch trees, workers only harvest full-grown Chaga by hand and leave the younger Chaga to continue flourishing.
What makes our Chaga capsules so unique is the Real Dual Extract Technology we use to extract the medicinal ingredients. It is an extremely sophisticated, time-consuming and costly process, which extracts all the bioactive constituents from the Canadian Wild Chaga. Without the Real Dual Extract Technology, our bodies cannot absorb and utilize the bioactive constituents from the raw Chaga.
Six Main Benefits of Chaga
There are numerous benefits for those who take Chaga, and here are the six main benefits of taking Chaga daily. Information about the medicinal ingredients and their effect on the human body have been accumulated from an abundance of scientific research publications from around the globe.
1. Potential Anti-Cancer Agent - Recent studies have restated that the Chaga mushroom may contain natural anti-cancer ingredients. A Canadian medical publication cited Chaga as a therapeutic option for the treatment of hepatoma. Betulinic acid and some phytosterols in Chaga reduced cell viability and induced apoptosis in some human hepatoma cells. Using Chaga during chemotherapy may protect healthy cells while the body is subjected to chemotherapy. It could also protect the body from the harmful side effects of chemotherapy such as nausea, insomnia, and fatigue.
2. Repairs DNA Genes and High Detoxification Power - The high antitoxic qualities of Melanin over the enzymatic processes help increase the resistance of organisms while protecting the body against carcinogenic and mutagenic change. The sclerotium, also known as the black part of the Chaga mushroom, contains large amounts of melanin. With a reduction in our ozone layer, many are concerned about the adverse effects of sunlight on the skin. Melanin has shown promise in protecting the skin against melanoma.
3. Regulates Immune and Endocrine System - Keeping our immune system healthy is vital for a life filled with longevity. Our immune system is constantly under duress, and it also declines as we age. The presence of beta-glucans within Chaga is also one the main proponents in helping to modulate our immune system. Chaga is a natural biological response modifier, which means it adapts to the needs of the immune system. It can both stimulate the immune system when necessary, and slow it down when it is overactive. Enhancing the human endocrine system improves overall health.
4. High Antioxidant, Anti-Aging Agent - Chaga generally contain more potent antioxidants than other medicinal mushrooms. Melanin and Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) are arguably the most unique ones of them all. They both show effectiveness for quenching free radicals, which are essentially unpaired electrons. SOD, in particular, halts harmful oxidation to the body. Oxidation from singlet oxygen leads to aging of cells, which causes our bodies to age faster than they should. These potent antioxidants block the singlet oxygen and prevent cells from senescence. They can also activate the human physiological function, allowing the skin to restore elasticity.
5. Prevents Cardiovascular Disease and Enhances Hypoglycemic Activity - In a Japanese study, polyphenols helped individuals with high cholesterol witness improvements in beneficial high-density lipoprotein (HDL). This HDL protects against cardiovascular diseases and atherosclerosis, as well as reducing detrimental LDL in our bloodstream. Recently, an anti-platelet aggregation tripeptide has been discovered in Chaga's molecular makeup. This compound helps prevent blood vessels obstruction led to stroke occurrence. In addition, the presence of beta-glucans in Chaga shows promise to help the body normalize blood sugar levels.
6. Enhances Brain Function - Human Neuromelanin has shown promise in efficiently binding transition metals, such as iron, as well as other potentially toxic molecules. Therefore, it may play crucial roles in improving brain function, and in preventing Parkinson's disease.
Dr. Karl Maret Discusses the Medcinal Value of Chaga
Main Ingredients and Functions
Polysaccharides - Chaga contains 29 long chain polysaccharides, eight of which cannot be synthesized by the human body. Before undergoing the“Real Dual Extraction Technology,” the polysaccharide content in raw Chaga is less than 10%. Each Canadian Wild Chaga capsule retains about 50% of the polysaccharides after dual extraction. Polysaccharides within Chaga provide an immunostimulating effect that may destroy cancer cells, while still protecting healthy cells in the body. It is comparable to chemotherapy treatment, although chemotherapy often kills healthy cells, unlike polysaccharides.
Beta-Glucans - According to 1996 research, Beta-Glucan effectively inhibits the growth of tumour cells in animals through activation of immune B cells and macrophages defense system. In addition, it offers several of enzymes which can effectively improve liver function, which in turn boosts the immune system.
Triterpenoids - Numerous studies have claimed that beta-glucans and triterpenoids may inhibit the growth of the tumour cells. They also possess antimutagenic and antioxidative abilities. Triterpenoids have gained recognition in their suppression of the human inflammatory response, by preventing the immune system from dysfunction and cell canceration. It serves as a lead compound to develop novel antiviral therapeutics.
Plant Phenolics - Plant phenolics in Chaga may be more potent antioxidants than Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and carotenoids in vitro. It protects cells against oxidative stress caused by exposure to cigarette smoke, UV light, and pollution.
Phytosterols - These natural bioactive compounds have a strong anti-inflammatory effect on the body. They inhibit the body's absorption of bad cholesterol, promote degradation of cholesterol metabolism and restrict cholesterol biosynthesis. Consuming phytosterols have shown promise to treat many different health issues, including prevention and treatment of chronic coronary artery diseases. It has also shown to have possible medicinal value for ulcer disease and cervical cancer. In addition to those, it could also help boost the activity of the brain cells and while improving memory, along with preventing blood clots, vascular sclerosis, and strokes.
The human digestive system cannot absorb betulinic acid from raw Chaga powder due to Chitin, which is a tough, semi-transparent substance that exists in the cell walls of Chaga. Our Real Dual Extract Technology can break down the Chitin, enabling full absorption.
Betulinic Acid has shown to induces apoptosis in animals through its direct effect. Once it is inside the cancer cells, it influences cell death of the tumour and helps detoxify the damaging effects of radiation or chemotherapy. In 2009, the University of Manitoba proved that Chaga possesses anti-inflammatory properties and that it significantly reduces Nitric Oxide Production in murine macrophage cell assay. Chinese Medicinal reports have shown that Betulinic acid plays an important role in fighting against HIV and H1N1.
Betulinic Acid could also serves as an anti-tumour remedy. As early as 1955, Russians approved an anti-cancer agent called Befungin, which contains Betulinic Acid. This drug has reportedly been successful in treating breast cancer, lung cancer, cervical cancer and stomach cancer. Eurasians have used it to treat tuberculosis, digestion, heart cancer and liver cancer.
Melanin - Melanin is one of the most powerful antioxidants existing in nature. Chaga has the highest sources of Melanin found in any food or herb (Cloud ear fungus, black sesame, berries, black-boned chicken, etc.)
Research at the US Department of Energy's Savannah River National Laboratory, in collaboration with the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, has provided insight into the electrochemical mechanism that gives the complex polymer, known as melanin, its long-term radioprotective properties. While the effect of radiation is associated with damage to the DNA, it is indirect and also associated with the generation of free radicals as well as the induction of oxidative stress. A study published in 2012 in Cancer Biotherapy & Radiopharmaceuticals confirmed the remarkable radioprotective properties of the melanized mushrooms was actually melanin-specific and due to other well-known therapeutic compounds within the fungi.
There are three basic types of Melanin, but only neuromelanin exists in Chaga. While the other two types of melanin assist the body with hair health and skin pigments, neuromelanin assists the human body in ridding the brain of oxidative stress. Humans possess the largest amount of Neuromelanin, with the amount of Neuromelanin dwindling in other human primates. Neuromelanin is non-existent in other species. Neuromelanin in humans has been shown to efficiently bind transition metals such as iron, as well as other potentially toxic molecules. Therefore, it may play crucial roles in apoptosis and in preventing Parkinson's disease.
Melanocytes that are active beneath the surface of your skin and respond to extreme sun exposure by producing more Melanin, which creates the effect known as tanning. Melanin which exists in Chaga has a different mechanism and WILL NOT affect the skin tone.
Other benefits of Melanin:
Melanin is found in many body tissues, the brain, and adrenals. This helps it play an important role in the embryological organization and tissue repair, as well as neuroendocrine, and immunological repair.
Helps repair DNA.
Powerful free radical scavenger and antioxidant.
Melanin plays a role in the embryological organization and tissue repair regeneration via sustained or direct current. In addition to its possible control of the major homeostatic regulatory systems – autonomic, neuroendocrine, and immunological. Melanin is the main factor of embryos at the beginning of human life.
Detoxification Power of Melanin: In 2006, a Japan Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal claimed that Melanin is a Universal protector against carcinogenic and mutagenic factors. It detoxifies the body against drugs, lotions, solvents, pesticides, mercury, heavy metals, detergents and other household chemicals.
Various Minerals - Canadian Wild Chaga is rich in potassium, manganese, magnesium, calcium, zinc, and other minerals. It restores energy that the body needs to improve the immune system and maintain a healthy balance. Zinc is a critical constituent of Superoxide Dismutase, our most important innate antioxidant. Chaga is a vital source of potassium. Our dual extraction means that High-Potency Chaga Capsules contain more potassium than bananas and other fruits.
Superoxide Dismutase - Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) is a natural antioxidant enzyme produced within the sclerotia of Chaga. SOD plays a significant role as a free radical scavenger. It scavenges intracellular reactive oxygen species and prevented lipid peroxidation in preventing cell canceration. It acts as a“bodyguard” that essentially protects against DNA damage. In a lab test sponsored by Dove Health Alliance, the following mass-based comparison of SOD showed the following results:
Ganoderma (Reishi) – 1,400 units/gram
Agaricus – 1,500 units/gram
Chaga – 35,000units/gram
Cautions and Warnings:
1. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
2. Stop using the product and seek medical attention immediately if you experience any discomfort after use.
3. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.
4. This healthcare product is not intended to be used as a substitute for treatment.
5. Store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Keep out of reach of children.
6. Consult a healthcare practitioner if you are taking other health care supplements.
Lab Test Results
Ken Lam's cholesterol levels before taking Canadian Wild Chaga:
Cholesterol levels after taking Canadian Wild Chaga for 4 months:
Disclaimer: Information on this website has been obtained from secondary sources which are intended to provide general summary information only. These sources are believed to be reliable. Real House does not assume any liability for the accuracy, usefulness, completeness, currency, and adequacy of the information and should not substitute for a medical consultation. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Individual results may vary.