Place of Production: Product of Canada
Directions: Apply as needed. For diaper zone, ensure area is clean and dry before application.
Shea Butter – Healing, therapeutic emollient, renowned for its skin softening and superior moisture retaining ability and capacity to reduce scar tissue.
Vegetable Emulsifying Wax (EcoCert) – Vegetable-based emulsifying agent.
* Note: This is NOT a petroleum-based wax which has been warned about in the press, but is actually a vegetable-based wax that is third-party certified by “EcoCert”.
Tepezcohuite – Natural analgesic, promotes collagen growth, defends against bacteria, fungi, viral infections and germs, reduces scarring by regenerating new skin cells, effective with burns, blemishes, and more. See our Tepezcohuite page for more information.
- Petroleum-free and non-irritating
- Forms barrier against dryness
- This product is free from substances of animal origin – vegan
- No phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS
- Safe, effective and natural
- Contains 20% Tepescohuite Extract
Disclaimer: Information on this website has been obtained from secondary sources which are intended to provide general summary information only. These sources are believed to be reliable. Real House does not assume any liability for the accuracy, usefulness, completeness, currency, and adequacy of the information and should not substitute for a medical consultation. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Individual results may vary.